Talent Succession Planning Seminar
The Northeastern Pennsylvania Industrial Resource Center (NEPIRC), in conjunction with the Columbia Montour Chamber of Commerce, would like to help you ensure your company enjoys a successful future.
On Friday, October 16, 2020, from 9 to 11 a.m., join us for a talent succession planning seminar at the Central Susquehanna Community Foundation in Berwick. Cost is only $15 to attend!
During this seminar, attendees will learn why early talent succession planning is important, along with discussing the many benefits, such as: disaster proofing your business, identifying the most qualified leaders, creating structure for training and development and helping your company plan for the long-term.
Seminar topics are as follows: - Identifying key positions / strategic alignment: Review positions in the organization and determine which are critical
- Building job profiles for each key position: Which competencies and skill sets are needed for success
- Competency gap analysis: Based on the job profile of competencies, analyzing the difference between current employee competencies and future needs
- Development opportunities: Personality Style at Work (PSAW) is a statistically accurate assessment and highly effective tool measuring core behaviors that makeup an individual’s style
- Individual development plans: Limiting developmental objectives to one or two to focus on changes in knowledge, skills or behaviors
- Maintaining skills inventory: Frequently monitoring skills and needs to determine any gaps to develop plans to meet deficiencies Interested? Sign up today!