Design Group Americas is the world’s largest gift packaging company, producing paper, décor, creative play and dated good products for millions of customers throughout the United States and beyond. We transform paper and a whole lot more into products that help the world celebrate life’s special occasions. We are proud to serve the best retailers around the globe with a complete end-to-end service from design to distribution.
- Productive operation of assigned machinery
- Accurate completion of production paperwork and entering of data in computer system.
- Rotational assignment and cross training of other machinery in department as directed
- Maintaining clean and orderly work environment
- Requesting supplies as needed
- Assisting other employees within department as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Proven ability to maintain acceptable production rates
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication and cooperation with others
- Ability to overtime as required
- Willingness to cross training and work rotational assignments
- Acceptable attendance record
- Experience with machine operation
- Proven paperwork accuracy
- Ability to read, write and do basic math
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs
- Must be able to walk/stand on cement floors for 8-12 hours per day
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Design Group Follows all CDC Guidelines
Apply online at https://jobs.silkroad.com/DesignGroupAmericas/DesignGroupAmericas?SelectedLocations=US%257cUS-PA%257cBerwick&page=1
Job Type : Seasonal
Education Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Organization : IG Design Group Americas
Send information to : https://jobs.silkroad.com/DesignGroupAmericas/DesignGroupAmericas?SelectedLocations=US%257cUS-PA%257cBerwick&page=1