Candidate will work with individuals in a variety of employment settings assisting them to transition to a new job and remain successfully employed. Cooperation and coordination with other agency services is expected of this position.
- Assist individuals in preparing for and obtaining competitive integrated employment in the community.
- Perform job coaching, employment assessment, and employment teaching duties with select case load as scheduled
- Work with business staff to implement job coaching and assistance to individuals working in job environments.
- Assist individuals in preparing for their job, including going through orientation, development with the company plans for work, and communicate with employers to determine the nature and scope of position responsibilities.
- Reinforce work responsibilities and task lists with individuals on job sites.
- Implement assistive work tools and select accommodations strategies to ensure success on the job.
- Maintain OVR and ODP compliance at all times.
- Fill out all paperwork appropriately and on time.
- Represent the agency at external events and meetings as requested.
- Serve as a member of the agency staff team.
- Comply with agency policies at all times.
- Person must be willing to work flexible hours.
We offer PAID training, referral bonuses, mileage reimbursements, and other incentives to show our appreciation for your dedication. We also provide free Telehealth & Mental Health Coaching Benefits for all staff members.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience working with people with intellectual disabilities, autism, or mental health disabilities preferred.
- Transferrable skills in coaching, teaching, mentoring, or similar experiences preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to obtain state and agency required employment certifications including, but not limited to, APSE CESP, ACRE, and/or Discovery.
- Position requires effective communication and presentation skills, computer knowledge, strong documentation and organizational skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record.
- Must Pass Child Abuse History and Criminal Record Check Clearances and not be excluded from State of PA Exclusion Lists.
Part-Time Monday Wednesday Friday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Salary: $16.00 Hourly
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : High School
Organization : Hand in Hand Family Resource Center