JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible in providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the President/General Manager.
No supervisory responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Point of contact. Greets walk in customers and answers phone
• Scans documents.
• Generates emails, memos, proposals, change orders as requested.
• Organize and schedule meetings; Takes notes at weekly schedule meeting
• Works with all employees as a member of the team in a positive manner.
• Assumes responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, computers, copy/printer/fax machine.
• Keeps bid / award log current.
• Maintains office supplies. Organizes closet. Requests submitted to Tami Long.
• Shop inventory current (Fridays)
• Assist in ordering stock materials as required.
• Reviews field timesheets for job numbers; accuracy; logs time into projects, emails to payroll Tuesday by noon latest. Questions directed to general manager.
• Keeps employee attendance records / vacation requests.
• Toolbox meeting logs (prints document & logs)
• Processes mail.
• Prints plans and specifications as requested. Sets up project file; Bid date into Calendar & Logs.
• Electronic files; Hard copy files (Organization)
• Keeps whiteboard up to date (Proposals, jobs, service, small orders)
• Send proposals out to all bidders by deadline.
• Contact Architect for general contractor list.
• Look for projects to bid, websites, downloads for review.
• Keep job review log current. Prints for weekly schedule meeting.
• Keeps monthly calendar updated. Prints for weekly schedule meeting.
• Reviews proposal and any other document for grammar, spelling, clerical errors.
• Requests certificate of insurance as required.
• Fills out W9; General Manager signature
• Communicates in professional manner with AP/Payroll.
• Requests product samples as required.
• Keeps delivery calendar up to date.
• Compares purchase orders/order acknowledgements for accuracy.
• Maintains confidentiality on all aspects of the company.
• Sends out project surveys.
• Schedule installations per general manager.
• Field calendar current.
• Vehicle maintenance sheets file
• Vehicle registrations processed
• Forward invoices to AP as required.
• Obtain Contractors license as required.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Maintains excellent customer relations and corporate image, leaves customer with positive impression.
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office program (excel, access, word, outlook, etc).
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in oral and written correspondence.
MEASURES of PERFORMANCE
The Administrative Assistant will be evaluated specifically on the following factors:
• Maintains excellent customer relations and corporate image and leaves customers with a positive last impression.
• Develops cost estimates that have an accuracy rating of 98% based on specifications and actual job conditions.
• Effectively communicates with the field Manager and other staff.
• Provides accurate and timely timesheets to payroll.
• Accurately tracks all quotes, purchase orders and deliveries.
I have read and understand this job description.
Signature: __________________________________ Date: ___________________
Print Name: _________________________________
Manager: ___________________________________ Date: ___________________
Human Resources: ____________________________ Date: ___________________
Reliable Glass reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise, the employment relationship remains “at-will” the aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
Reliable Glass is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Salary will be discussed during the interview.
Apply to www.reliableglassco.com/employment
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Job Function : Administrative
Organization : Reliable Glass
Send information to : Apply to www.reliableglassco.com/employment